Check out my NEW website and BLOG here:

Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome!




My name is Wendy,

and welcome to my little corner of the blog world!

I am a Christian, a wife, and a mommy.


I created Cravings by Wendy, after years of creating sweet treats and baking goodies. It is a passion of mine, and there was no better way to help me stay home with my boys!
I love what I do,

and I put everything I have into making

every product beautiful and delicious!



I have had the opportunity to create treats

for every kind of event from

birthday party candy tables and charity fundraisers,

to corporate events.



Cake pops, Sugar cookies, Pretzels rods and more!

I take every opportunity to try out new ideas and designs.



I am very excited to use this blog as way to show you all my creative process, including updates on what I'm working on, my inspirations, and new products that just HAVE to be shared!



I hope you enjoyed your visit,

and come back soon!



Visit me at http://www.cravingsbywendy.com/


Follow me on Twitter:



"Like" me on Facebook:















No comments:

Post a Comment