Check out my NEW website and BLOG here:

Friday, May 24, 2013

Shower Treats

I have had the opportunity to make treats for some of the cutest shower themes lately!
 
Pink and Turquoise
 
I made circle and cake sugar cookies and cake pops to match the colors of the wedding shower.
 
 
Crowns and Bows
 
Loved this one!  Pink cake pops with chevron straws and pink bows, and bow, crown and chevron print cookies to match the invitation.


 
 
Chevron and Polka dots
 
This last baby shower was put together by best friend Jamee and another friend of mine Brandi.
the theme was sugar and spice, and I matched the treats to the invitation.  
 

The cookies were my favorite, mom-to-be requested pinwheel cookies. 
 I matched the cookies to the banner print. 
 
 
As always, stayed tuned, more post to come!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment