Check out my NEW website and BLOG here:

Friday, December 2, 2011

A look back at November

Last month was INSANE!  I did 32 dozen Pops one week! 
 And around 40 dozen total, for the month!  
I did treats for a holiday boutique, Thanksgiving parties, and a couple birthdays.  I also had a large corporate order.
One of my clients requested treats 
for a dessert table,
 for a 50th Anniversary party.


I made Cake Pops, Mini Cupcakes, 
and Pretzel Rods.  
The theme was Diamonds and Crystals.  I sprinkled the pops with clear sugar crystals, iridescent, and pearl dust.  
The mini cupcakes and pretzel rods were also sprinkled with sugar crystals.


My client did an amazing job decorating the table, everything turned out beautiful!


Another exciting project last month
 was for Free Chapel in Irvine.
They invited Planet Shakers to come sing, 
and asked for my help to create some treats for them!


I was asked to make Cake Pops,
 and sugar cookies.
The theme was all about planet and globes.
  So I created some globe cake pops
 in addition to the traditional pops with blue drizzle.  


So much fun to create, I love a challenge!

I also want to remind everyone of the new holiday boxes!


Perfect for teachers, friends and family.  
Comes with 6 holiday pops for only $12.00!

I would like to say a big "THANK YOU"
  to everyone who made November so amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment